3-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE CRUNCH DOUGHNUTS (VEGAN)
- 200g dairy-free dark chocolate
- 2 tbsp almond butter – any nut butter will work, or you can use a seed butter/coconut oil for a nut-free version
- 1 cup protein crispies, rice crispies or quinoa pops
- Break up the chocolate into a heatproof bowl, then add in the almond butter. You can either melt it in the microwave, stirring every minute or so, or you can place it on top of a small pan of simmering water until it has completely melted.
- Add the crispies into the bowl and fold to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 6 doughnut rings. Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours or until the chocolate has set.
- Store in an air-tight container in the fridge. You can freeze any leftovers.
- Click here to get complete recipe