Zesty Baked Ritz Crackers
- 1 large box Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 packet ranch seasoning mix
- 1/3 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees, and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, melt the butter and mix in the entire packet of ranch seasoning mix.
- Add the crackers to the bowl and gently toss and coat them in the butter mixture. Evenly sprinkle the parmesan cheese in with the butter coated crackers.
- Get comlete recipe >> Click Here