Whole30 Lasagna Soup
This Whole30 Lasagna Soup tastes just like lasagna in a bowl! It's super easy to make and is topped with a creamy Whole30 Dairy Free Ricotta for that classic cheesy lasagna taste.
- 2 Tbsp Avocado Oil or oil of choice
- 1 Lb. Ground Beef I prefer organic and grass-fed
- 1 Lb. Breakfast Sausage regular or hot
- 4 cloves Garlic minced
- 28 oz Diced Tomatoes with juice
- 6 oz Tomato Paste
- 1 tsp. Dried Oregano
- 1-2 Tbsp. Dried Basil to taste
- 1/4 Cup Dried Parsley
- 1/2 - 1 tsp. Sea Salt to taste
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- 32 oz. Chicken Broth
- 1 medium/large Zucchini
- 1 tsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- Whole30 Dairy Free Ricotta optional, click link for recipe
- In a large pot or dutch oven, heat the oil over medium-high heat.
- Add the ground beef, sausage, and garlic. Cook until browned, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon as needed. Drain fat if desired.
- Stir in the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, oregano, basil, parsley, salt, pepper, and chicken broth. Bring to a boil.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here