WHITE CHOCOLATE TRUFFLES RECIPE
Easy white chocolate truffles recipe, made with simple ingredients. These rich and creamy homemade truffles can be modified with many flavors and toppings.
- 2 cups White chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream or Condensed milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 2 cups White chocolate Melted
- 1 cup Toppings Chopped nuts, candies, sprinkles, powdered sugar, shredded coconut e.t.c
- In a microwave-safe bowl, add white chocolate, cream or condensed milk, vanilla extract.
- Heat in the microwave at 30 second increments and mix at each interval to prevent chocolate from burning.
- Cover bowl with saran wrap and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours or until mixture is firm enough to handle.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here