Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls
Weight Watchers Mexican Spring Rolls are a tasty and low point snack or appetizer that will please any crowd.
- 16 Egg Roll Wrappers
- 1 cup shredded Rotisserie Chicken packed
- 1/2 cup Sweet Corn Kernels drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 1 Jalapeno seeded and diced small
- 1/4 cup Cilantro chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Taco Seasoning
- In a large bowl combine the shredded chicken, corn, black beans, diced jalapeno,the spices (onion and garlic powder, taco seasonings). Mix it well. Taste and add more salt if needed.
- Take an egg roll wrapper and diagonally in front.
- Place about 2 to 3 tablespoon of the filling in the lower end of the wrapper.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here