VEGAN NAAN – SUPER EASY, SOFT AND FLUFFY!
Super easy vegan naan bread. The perfect accompaniment to a delicious curry or just as is! Soft, fluffy and wonderfully flavorful!
- 3 cups (375g) All Purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Instant Yeast
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 cup (240ml) + 2 Tbsp (30ml) Warm Water (Not Hot)
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) Maple Syrup
- Olive oil (for oiling the dish and for frying)
- Add the flour, yeast and salt to a mixing bowl and mix together.
- Add the maple syrup to the warm water and mix in.
- Pour the warm water over the flour mix and stir in with a spoon. Flour your hands and a work surface and get in there with your hands, kneading the dough about 20 times so that it forms into a nice big ball. The dough will be quite soft.
- Get complete recipe >> Clickk Here