THE GREATEST LOW-CARB PIZZA OF ALL-TIME-YEAST RISEN
- 3/4 cup warm water OR 1/2 cup warm water IF using xanthan gum/psyllium husks
- 1 1/2 tsp dry active yeast (I used quick-rise yeast)
- 1 tsp white sugar (THIS WILL BE EATEN BY THE YEAST, IT IS NECESSARY, it will not affect the final product)
- 1/4 cup(60g) 14% sour cream
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups(168g) almond flour
- 1/2 cup(64g) Vital Wheat Gluten OR 1 tbsp xanthan gum & 1/4 cup ground psyllium husks
- 1/4 cup(30g) coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1-2tsp Italian spices (optional)
- In a large bowl, add your warm water, yeast and sugar. Let sit for about 5min.
- While waiting, combine all of your dry ingredients in a separate bowl (whisk with a fork), set aside.
- In another small bowl, microwave your sour cream for roughly 20-25s (just until slightly warm).
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here