The best baked chicken legs
Delicious caramelized baked chicken legs are the best way to make chicken drumsticks in the oven. This easy recipe requires only 5 ingredients!
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken legs
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2–3 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste (may not be needed depending on brand of soy sauce)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Lay the chicken legs out and give them a good sprinkling of salt and pepper on both sides. Put them in a foil-lined baking dish with high sides (the foil is to make clean up easier – it’s not essential). A high-sided sheet pan is the best option because it has sides to keep everything in, but it is big enough that the chicken isn’t drowning in the sauce. It will caramelize best if half of the chicken is poking out of the sauce while cooking.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here