- 1 box strawberry cake mix, I use Duncan Hines
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup oil
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ½ to 2 tablespoons water or milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Line an 8" square baking pan with parchment, and spray with Pam.
- Mix strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil with hand mixer until well combined. Spread batter evenly into pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until just set; be careful not to overcook.
- Allow brownies to cool for 10 minutes; lift carefully from pan using ends of parchment to lift.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here