SLOW COOKER MEXICAN CHICKEN SOUP
- 400 grams boneless skinless chicken breast
- 200 gms plum tomato Fire-roasted
- 1 medium onion
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tsp Roasted Cumin powder
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1.5 tsp chipotle chilli powder
- 1 tsp paprika (Optional)
- 1 tspn Mexican Seasoning (optional)
- 1.5 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (or Mexican blend)
- Salt to taste
- 1 tspn oil (optional)
- Fresh Cilantro leaves for garnishing
- Take oil in a pan. Once hot, put minced garlic, followed by onion. Fry till Onion start to brown a little bit.
- To a pre-heated Slow cooker, add chicken breast, crushed tomatoes, cooked Onion and garlic mixture, all the spices, warm Chicken Stock and salt.
- Cover and let it cook on high 2-3 hours.
- Get complete recipe >> CLick Here