SLOW COOKER CREAMY TUSCAN CHICKEN
- (1) 7 oz jar Sun Dried Tomatoes, sliced (drained)
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 4 Chicken Breasts, boneless/skinless
- 1 small Onion, diced
- 1 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- (1) 15 oz jar Alfredo Sauce* (with roasted garlic)
- 3/4 cup Parmesan Cheese (more for garnish)
- 2-3 cups Fresh Baby Spinach
- Drain the sun dried tomatoes and set aside.
- Heat a skillet on med-high heat and add the butter. Add the chicken breasts and brown both sides. Remove chicken and place in the slow cooker.
- Add the onions to the skillet and cook until just turning translucent.
- Add the sun dried tomatoes to the onions and cook for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally. Turn off heat and add onion/sun dried tomato mixture to the slow cooker.
- Sprinkle in the Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes.
- Click here to view complete recipe