Sloppy Joe Stuffed Crescent Rolls
- 2 cans crescent rolls 16 rolls total
- 1 pound ground beef
- 15 ounces sloppy joe sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese
- Italian seasoning to taste
- These sloppy joe stuffed crescent rolls are so easy to make, and kids love them! Try them for dinner or at your next party. #sloppyjoes #crescentrolls
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 16 cups in muffin tins.
- Brown and crumble ground beef until cooked through. Drain meat if desired. Add sloppy joe sauce, and heat until warmed through.
- Meanwhile, place one crescent roll into each muffin cup. Press dough into the muffin tin and up the sides, creating a little base for the bombs.
- Click here to view complete recipe