Quick & Easy Chicken Flautas
Flautas are a quick & easy dinner recipe that is ready in just 30 minutes! Cheesy salsa chicken filling inside flour tortillas and baked to crispy perfection. Serve with sour cream, guacamole, and salsa for dipping.
- 2 cans (12.5 oz each) chicken, drained & flaked
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup salsa
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 12 8" flour tortillas
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine drained and flaked chicken, cream cheese, salsa, cheese, cumin, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl. Stir together until well combined.
- Spread 3 tablespoons (a large spoonful) of chicken mixture onto a tortilla. Roll up tightly and place seam side down on a cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Click here to view complete recipe