Protein Waffles - Only 4 Ingredients!
These actually crispy low carb and keto waffles are packed with protein. Use your favorite whey protein powder, eggs, water, and baking powder to make these delicious and healthy protein waffles.
- 1/2 Cup Whey Protein Powder (I used Vanilla Premiere Protein)
- 1 Egg
- 3 Tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- pinch of salt
- butter and sugar free syrup for serving
- Heat your waffle iron on medium and spray with cooking spray.
- Mix the protein powder, egg, water, baking powder, and salt in a medium sized bowl until fully combined.
- Pour half of the batter in the waffle iron (for smaller waffle irons, pour less batter), and cook according to your waffle irons directions.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here