PINEAPPLE CASHEW CAULIFLOWER RICE
This easy cauliflower rice dish is sweet, spicy and full of nutrition. You only need 20 minutes to make it, it keeps well in the fridge make it great for food prep and it tastes amazing. You’ll love the cashew pineapple combo!
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- 1 onion (325 g, approx. 2 cups diced)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head of cauliflower, riced (800 g)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes, optional
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- 4 carrots, peeled and grated (300 g, approx. 2 cups grated)
- 14 oz can pineapple chunks, drained (or 1/2 a fresh pineapple, diced)
- 1 cup frozen green peas (170 g)
- 2/3 cup raw cashews (100 g)
- 1/2-1 tsp sea salt, or to taste
- In a large non-stick pan or wok, heat the coconut oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic and cook until it starts to soften.
- Add the spices and cook for another minute or two.
- Add the cauliflower and carrot and cook for another 5 minutes or so.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here