PEA SALAD RECIPE WITH RED ONIONS AND CHEESE
Pea Salad is a quintessential recipe for spring and summer and so easy. Peas, Cheese, and slices of bacon make this a flawless cold salad side dish for outdoor summer servings.
- 1 large bag 16 oz, frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 6 strips bacon cooked and cut into small pieces
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1 cup real mayonnaise
- salt and pepper
- In a large mixing bowl combine peas, bacon, onions, cheese, and mayonnaise and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Mix well before serving.
adapted from saltysidedish.com