Paleo Dinner Rolls
- 1 cup Tapioca or Arrowroot Starch
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup Coconut Flour
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 cup Warm Water
- 1/2 cup Olive or Avocado Oil
- 1 Large Egg whisked
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, use a wooden spoon to evenly combine starch, coconut flour, and salt. Slowly pour in water and oil, mixing until blended.
- Add the egg and stir until combined. If the mixture is too wet, add more coconut flour as needed, 1 Tbsp at a time, waiting slightly between additions (this will give the coconut flour time to absorb the liquid and you can have a better gauge whether ore is needed or not).
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here