NUTELLA FRENCH TOAST ROLL-UPS
- 8 slices white or wheat bread
- 4 tablespoons Nutella
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 large egg ((or 2 medium eggs))
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- Maple syrup for serving (optional)
- Trim the crusts off the bread. With a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread until flattened.
- Spread each slice of bread with a layer of Nutella (about 1/2 tablespoon per slice), and tightly roll up the bread slices.
- In a small shallow bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, sugar and vanilla. Set aside.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here