Mushroom Avocado Toast
This simple and flavorful vegan avocado toast is topped with warm skillet mushrooms and has a mildly garlic flavor. Mushroom Avocado Toast is perfect for brunch!
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced, any variety
- 2-3 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2-4 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp balsamic or apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 slices bread, toasted
- 1 small avocado
- 1/2 fresh lemon - for the juice
- Warm skillet over high heat. Add the oil. When the oil is hot, add the garlic. About a minutes later, pour in the mushrooms. Toss in the oil a bit with a spatula.
- Cover the pan with a lid and allow the mushrooms to cook for 1-3 minutes, just until tender and lightly browned.
- Reduce heat to low, remove lid, add salt and pepper and toss the mushrooms a bit. Turn heat off and add in the vinegar. Toss.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here