MEDITERRANEAN SCRAMBLED EGGS WITH SPINACH, TOMATO AND FETA
Got 5 minutes? Spiff up your breakfast and make it interesting with this delicious Mediterranean scrambled eggs with spinach, tomato and feta.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup tomato, diced and seeded (roughly 1/2 a medium tomato)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 3 eggs
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, cubed
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a frying pan on medium heat
- Saute the tomatoes and spinach until the spinach is wilted.
- Add the eggs and mix to scramble.
- Click here to view complete recipe