Mango Ice Cream
Mango ice cream made with only three ingredients and no churn or ice maker needed! Rich, silky, and with intense mango flavor, it will very well be your next sweet addiction.
- 2 large mangoes (or enough to make 1 cup mango pulp)
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 2 drops yellow food coloring, optional
- Slice mangoes and scoop flesh, discarding pit and skin.
- In a blender or food processor, process mango until blended to an applesauce-like consistency.
- In a large bowl, combine mango pulp, condensed milk, and heavy cream.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here