MANGO CHICKEN COCONUT CURRY
- 3 tbsp Sesame oil, divided 2:1 can sub with peanut oil
- 3 chicken breast, cubed/diced
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1 large red bell pepper; julienned
- 1 large green bell pepper; julienned
- 3 cloves garlic; minced/grated
- 2 tbsp yellow curry paste (Thai)
- ½-3/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup cilantro plus more for garnish
- 3 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2 cups coconut milk divided 1:1
- Cooked Jasmine Rice
- Heat the wok on high, add 2 tbsp. sesame oil.
- Add chicken and cook until mostly done; remove and set aside.
- Add remaining sesame oil to the still hot wok.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here