Low Carb tortillas chips
- 1 tablespoon black chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup almond meal - I used blanched almond meal/ground
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon nutritional yeast - optional great for a natural cheese flavor
- Preheat oven to 200 C (390F)
- In a small bowl add the chia seeds and water. Stir with a spoon to combine. Set aside for 10 minutes or until a gel-like texture form.
- In another large mixing bowl, add almond meal, olive oil, spices and the chia seed gel created before.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here