Keto Cookies – The BEST Low Carb Chocolate Chip Cookies!
It took just a couple of tries to perfect these cookies, and the results are like something between a traditional chocolate chip cookie and a butter cookie. Their texture is so rich and buttery, it’s almost like eating chocolate chip shortbread!
- 1 cup finely ground almond flour.
- 2-4 tbsp sugar-free chocolate chips.
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar or powdered erythritol, OR stevia equivalent.
- 1/4 tsp salt.
- 1/8 tsp baking soda.
- 2 tbsp coconut oil.
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract.
- 2-3 tsp milk of choice, as needed.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. In a large bowl, mix the finely ground almond flour, sugar-free chocolate chips, powdered sugar or powdered erythritol, salt, baking soda, coconut oil, vanilla extract and milk of choice, as needed.
- Fold the chocolate chips into the cookie batter. Form the batter into 1″ ball and arrange 3″ apart on parchment lined baking sheets. Flatten the balls with the bottom of a glass that has been
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here