Keto Butter Burgers
- 1 lb ground beef (85% lean)
- 3 T butter
- 2 oz cheese (any kind; I used Colby Jack)
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Onion powder to taste (optional)
- Garlic powder to taste (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine ground beef with your desired amount of salt and pepper. Optionally, add onion powder and/or garlic powder.
- Press a small amount of beef (about 1 tbsp) into the bottom of a non-stick, 12-slot muffin pan so the bottom is fully covered.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here