keto bread loaf no eggs + low carb
- 300 g blanched almond flour not almond meal! (10.6 oz)
- 60 g coconut flour (2.1 oz)
- 40 g flaxmeal (1.4 oz)
- 40 g ground psyllium husk (1.4 oz)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 7 g salt
- 30 ml olive oil
- 10 ml apple cider vinegar
- 500 ml lukewarm water - thick bath temperature, 40C (500 ml)
- Preheat oven to 200C (400F). Line a loaf pan 9 inches x 5 inches with a piece of parchment paper. Slightly oil the paper to make sure the bread don't stick to the pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add all the dry ingredients, whisk to combine.
- Add the liquid ingredients, order doesn't matter. Combine with a spatula or spoon then use your hand to knead the dough for about 1-2 minutes The batter is very moist at first, getting dryer as you go.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here