KETO BLUEBERRY FRENCH TOAST CASSEROLE
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 6 eggs
- 4 oz cream cheese cut into small bits
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9 X 13 casserole dish.
- First, make my Homemade Keto Blueberry Bread recipe (without the glaze) but leave out 1 of the eggs and the heavy whipping cream because you will need a bread that is a bit more sturdy to make the French Toast Casserole.
- Slice the bread into 12 equal slices and place on a cookie sheet in the oven. Bake one side for 10 minutes at 300 degrees then turn the bread over and bake the other side for 10 min. The purpose is to dry out the bread but not to brown it.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here