JELLO COOKIES RECIPE
Jello Cookies are fun to make with the kids. Make them for any party or the holidays. This Jello cookies recipe is a quick and easy sugar cookie recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter (softened)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tarter
- 4) 3 oz. packages of jello (I used 4 different ones, but you could do 2 of 2 flavors, or 4 packages of 1 flavor.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar with a mixer -add in egg and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and cream of tarter.
- Gradually add flour mixture to the wet ingredients in the mixer.
- Divide the dough into four sections.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here