INSTANT POT CHICKEN ALFREDO PASTA
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 large chicken breasts about 1.5 pounds total
- 4 cloves of garlic minced
- 1 quart low sodium chicken broth
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 pound of uncooked penne pasta
- 8 oz of freshly shredded real parmesan cheese
- flat leaf parsley minced for garnish
- Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Set 6 Qt Instant Pot to Saute function and hit Adjust button until More is lit. This heats Instant Pot to highest heat for searing.
- Sear chicken breast in Instant Pot for several minutes on both sides until evenly browned.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here