HOMEMADE NAAN BREAD
This homemade Naan Bread is soft, chewy, and simply delicious. You won't believe how easy it is to make and will want it as a side to every meal.
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 egg
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 1/2-3 cups all purpose flour
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 2 tsp garlic, minced (optional)
- Combine warm water, yeast, and sugar in a large bowl; let sit for five minutes or till bubbly. Add olive oil, yogurt, egg, salt and 2 cups of flour. Stir till smooth.
- Add enough flour to make a soft dough. Knead a few times on a floured counter until smooth.
- Place dough in a greased bowl. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled.
- Click here to get more instructions