Homemade Butterfinger Ice Cream
- 1 quart half and half
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- dash salt (optional)
- whole milk
- 6 butterfinger candybars
- In a large bowl, stir together first five ingredients until sugar is dissolved.
- Pour mixture into freezer container, add whole milk to fill line.
- Follow manufacturer's instructions for freezing.
- While mixture is freezing, chop candybars using a food processor, or just by banging them on the counter.
- Click here to view complete recipe