HEALTHY CHOCOLATE OAT COOKIES
- 2 very ripe large bananas
- 1 cup of quick oats (look for gluten-free oats if you have an allergy– some oats are contaminated with small traces of wheat)
- 2 small tbsp of unsweetened cacao
- Optional mix-ins of your choice (chocolate chips, cacao nibs, chopped nuts, raisins, coconut flakes, flax seed, vanilla, diced raspberries, dried cranberries, etc.)
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with non-stick foil or parchment paper.
- Mash 2 ripe bananas in a bowl, and then mix in up to 2 tbsp of unsweetened cacao powder and 1 cup of quick oats until a cookiedough-like batter is formed (the amount of oats you need depends on the size of your bananas, so start with 3/4 of a cup and add more as needed). The mixture will seem dry at first, but after a few minutes of mixing with a spoon it will turn into a nice consistency.
- Fold in any mix-ins you plan on adding to the batter (I added a large handful of chocolate chips).
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here