Greek Zucchini Noodles with Feta, Olives, Artichokes and Tomatoes
- 1 lb (about 2 medium) zucchini squash
- 1 lb (about 2 medium) yellow squash
- 1 15oz can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, diced
- 1 cup black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup rotisserie chicken or turkey (optional to add more protein)
- Using a julienne peeler, mandoline slicer with julienne attachment, vegetable spiralizer or knife, slice the zucchini and squash into noodles.
- Bring about 5 cups of water to a boil in a medium sauce pan.
- Once the water is boiling, add the zucchini noodles and boil for 3 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here