Greek Chickpea Soup With Lemon & Oregano (Revithosoupa)
- 500gramsdried chickpeassoaked in water overnight
- 1large onionminced
- 2smallgarlic clovesminced
- 180gramsolive oil
- 2tablespoonsdried oregano
- 1/2lemon juiced
- Half fill a cooking pot with water and add the chickpeas. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Cook for about 5 minutes and then drain chickpeas in a strainer.
- Heat a splash of olive oil in your pressure cooker or in cooking pot over high heat.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here