Great Grandma’s Pasta Sauce
If you want to taste what the Italians are so blessed with over in Italy, I suggest you give this pasta sauce a try. You won’t ever go back to your plain ‘ol marinara that you thought was good. This sauce here is beyond genuine and you will love it!
- 1 lb 80/20 ground beef OR 90/10 ground beef
- 1: 6- oz can tomato paste
- 6 oz water
- 1: 24- oz jar tomato puree
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- Pinch of dried oregano
- Pinch of onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- Handful of fresh basil, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large stockpot, saute garlic until soft and fragrant in 2 tbsp. of olive oil, about 2 minutes.
- Throw your meat in with the garlic and brown until meat has been thoroughly cooked through, about 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here