- 6 eggs
- ⅓ cup ham, diced
- 2 tablespoons red onion, minced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato, diced
- 2 tablespoons sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ teaspoon dried basil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees Celsius). Grease 6 cups of a muffin pan with pan spray. Spray every other cup for even baking.
- In a medium bowl, combine the eggs, ham, red onion, green onion, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, basil, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Ladle the egg mixture into the 6 prepared muffin cups.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here