Gluten Free Biscuits
- 2 cups All-Purpose Gluten Free Flour
- 1 teaspoon Xanthan Gum
- 1 teaspoon Fine Sea Salt
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 6 tablespoons Butter, Cubed and cold
- 3/4 cup Milk
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, xanthan gum, salt and baking powder. Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour mixture until it resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Stir in the milk until incorporated. You may need an additional 1-2 tablespoons of milk to insure all the flour is moistened. Form the dough into a ball and knead about 10 times in the bowl.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here