EASY SOUTHERN FRESH PEACH BREAD
Delicious Easy Southern Peach Bread is full of fresh, last-of-the-summer, juicy peaches, crunchy pecans, and sour cream which keeps it tender and moist.
- 1/2 cup of vegetable or coconut oil
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup finely diced peeled fresh or frozen peaches or peach puree* approximately 2 large or 3 small
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped, you can add a few more if you love pecans
- Easy Southern Peach Bread cooling on a wire rack ready to slice
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a non-stick baking spray with flour to grease the bottom of a large loaf pan. Do not grease the sides of the pan. Or, you could grease the bottom with butter and then sprinkle a small amount of flour on the butter. Tap the pan on the counter to evenly distribute the flour and pour out any excess.
- Add the sugar and oil to a large bowl and mix well.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here