Dublin Coddle Recipe
- 3 cups low sodium beef broth*
- 1 pound smoked sausages , cut into thin rounds**
- 1/2- pound thick-sliced good quality smoked bacon , chopped into cubes***
- 2 pounds russet potatoes (about 6 potatoes), peeled and sliced into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 2 yellow onions , sliced into thin rounds
- 3 large carrots , sliced into thin rounds (about 1-1/2 cups of carrot rounds)
- salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- In a large saucepan, combine beef broth, sliced sausages, and bacon; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here