Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake Donuts
- 1 cup Whole Wheat Flour
- 1/4 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup Organic Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 cup Zucchini, shredded
- 1/4 cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly spray the donut pans with cooking spray.
- Squeeze the zucchini shreds between a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, and baking soda.
- In a larger bowl, lightly beat the eggs, and then add the coconut sugar, brown sugar, Greek yogurt, applesauce, vanilla extract and zucchini.
- Mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredient, and stir until well combined.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here