Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread
Cucumber Cream Cheese Spread is perfect for bagels or crackers. Fresh cucumbers, green onions, Worcestershire sauce and cream cheese.
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled and cut into chunks
- 3 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Trim away roots from base of green onion, place in food processor. Add cucumber to food processor bowl.
- Cover and process until coarsely chopped.
- Add cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce and salt.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here