Crispy Cheese Baked Broccoli
- 2 large heads of broccoli (chopped into bite size pieces)
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese (refrigerated)
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium size bowl, whisk the eggs and milk together.
- In a separate bowl, mix the Italian bread crumbs, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and garlic powder together.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here