coconut flour blueberry muffins
Coconut Flour Blueberry Muffins! If you’re looking for an EASY, healthy muffin recipe that uses only coconut flour this is it!
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil or butter, melted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 2/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Raw turbinado sugar and/or chopped pecans for sprinkling (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil/butter, applesauce, honey, vanilla and cider vinegar.
- Add the coconut flour, baking soda, and salt and mix to thoroughly combine. Stir in the blueberries.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here