Chill Out With This Moon Milk Recipe
- 6 oz. almond milk (or walnut milk)
- 4 oz. tart cherry juice
- 2 tsp. dried rose petals
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. powdered ashwagandha (optional)
- 1 tsp. raw honey (to taste)
- Add milk, cherry juice, rose petals, vanilla extract, and ashwagandha to a small saucepan and gently warm over medium low heat until simmering.
- Reduce heat and cooked until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Strain out rose petals.
- Stir in honey and enjoy.
adapted from letseatcake.com