Cauliflower Muffins Recipe – Just 5 Ingredients!
Cauliflower Muffins recipe with just 5 ingredients that don't include grains or flour! Perfect for a low-carb snack or side with breakfast or dinner.
- 2 cups cauliflower rice
- 1/4 cup onion diced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt, optional We did not use salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten large or extra large
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cauliflower rice, diced onion, shredded cheddar cheese and Italian seasoning in a large bowl.
- Stir egg into cauliflower mixture.
- Get complete recipe >> CLick Here