CAULIFLOWER AND GROUND BEEF HASH
This cauliflower and ground beef hash will be your favorite go-to low carb dinner. It's easy, cheesy and ready for the dinner table in about 20 minutes!
- 16 oz. bag frozen cauliflower, defrosted and drained
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2 c. cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the ground beef over medium heat and drain the grease.
- Add it back to the pan along with the cauliflower, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Cook and stir until cauliflower is tender.
- Get more instructions >> Click Here