Carrot Cake Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup instant oats (as a substitute you can use old fashioned rolled oats pulsed a few times in a food processor)
- ¾ cup whole wheat flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 1-1 ½ tsp ground cinnamon (to taste)
- Dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil-melted and cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup honey
- 1 cup grated carrots
- Whisk together instant oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together egg, vanilla and coconut oil. Add honey and stir to combine.
- Stir in dry ingredients mixture, then fold in carrots.
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour. CHILLING IS MANDATORY!!! The oats need some time to soak some moisture, also prevent cookies from flatten completely.
- Preheat the oven to 350 F, line large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here