Blueberry Lemon Hand Pies
All it takes is 30 minutes to prepare these Blueberry Lemon Hand Pies with their flaky crust and citrus glaze!
- 2 boxes (14.1 oz each) refrigerated pie crust
- 1 can (21 oz) blueberry pie filling
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove pie crusts from package and allow to come to room temperature while you prepare filling.
- Dump pie filling in a shallow bowl and add lemon zest. Mix until blended. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts and cut 6 circles from each crust using a 4-inch biscuit cutter. You may have to re-roll the scraps to get the 6th circle.
- Get complete recipe >> Click here