Blueberry Cinnamon Sugar Donuts with Vanilla Glaze
- 1 cup + 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup sour cream (I used full-fat but think reduced fat will work fine)
- 2 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries (be sure not too add more or they will become too soft)
- For the Cinnamon Sugar Coating:
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- For the glaze:
- 1-2 tablespoons whole milk
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F).
- Generously grease a doughnut pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together the dry ingredients; set aside. In a separate bowl whisk together the sour cream, butter, and egg.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here