BLUEBERRY CHIA SEED PUDDING
This Blueberry Chia Seed Pudding couldn’t be easier! Made with only 5 plant-based and good-for-you ingredients, it brings major flavor, but almost no time in the kitchen. Perfect for Meal Prep!
- ¼ cup Fresh or Frozen Blueberries
- 1 cup Silk Unsweetened Vanilla Almondmilk
- Pinch of Cinnamon (Optional, but recommended)
- 2-3 tsp Maple Syrup
- ⅓ cup Chia Seeds
- Additional toppings, as desired
- Add the first 4 ingredients to a Blender or Food Processor and combine for 10-15 seconds, until smooth.
- Transfer the “Blueberry Milk” to a sealable jar or container, and add in the Chia Seeds. Mix well and let sit for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, mix the Pudding one more time (to ensure no “clumps” are at the bottom), then cover and place in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours, preferably overnight.
- Get complete recipe >> Click Here